Sunday, April 7, 2013

Captain Underpants

If you have seen the Adventures of Captain Underpants, you might be dying to read those epic novels.  There are 12 epic novels.  Captain Underpants is usually a crabby, rotten, rubbish elementary school principal named Mr. Krupp.  He is the principal of Jerome Horwitz elementary.  When you are around Mr. Krupp and you snap your fingers he turns into Captain Underpants, and when Captain Underpants gets water on his head he turns back into Mr. Krupp.


  There are 4 main characters and there 10 villains.  My favorite villain is Wedgie Woman.  


George and Harold have been making many comic books.  They always misspell some words and they have almost pretty good artwork.  My favorite thing about these epic novels is that they always have "flip-o-rama" pages that look like cartoons when you flip the pages.  There was a chapter that the book said I wasn't supposed to look at.  When I looked at it, there were cops and they had to give me 11 spankings.  I thought this was funny.

OH NO!  HERE WE GO AGAIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment