Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sonic the Werehog

When I was little, one early Christmas morning, a long time ago I found a big present.  My two brothers and I ripped it open.  Inside, I found a Wii.  This was the most happiest moment of my life.  The next Christmas, I wanted the game called Sonic Unleashed.  It looks like this:

Sonic Unleashed available here.

And you know what?  I received what I wanted!  And the first time I played the first stage, I liked it so much I kept on playing it for probably a year or two.  This little video will show you how Sonic became a Werehog.

Here is my picture of Sonic the Werehog!
Sonic Unleased by Peter, Age 7




2 comments:

  1. Write more; that’s all I have to say. It seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You know what you’re talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
    First Aid Kix

    ReplyDelete